We set out on Wednesday for our longest drive yet - 10 hours! We drove through Utah, the edge of Nevada, and a tiny bit of Arizona, to arrive back in California. The smog was overwhelming! Take me back to Nebraska haha! The drive was uneventful thankfully!
We made it back to Murrieta (Ryan's hometown) last night and got a home-cooked meal. Man, we’re sick of eating out! We drove the last hour to San Diego to deliver Red Pepper to her owner this afternoon. She has treated us very well! Throughout our trip we drove 4500 miles (Ryan drove all 4500 because I can’t drive a stick - thank you Ryan!!!!), were in 22 states (including D.C.), saw the license plates from 45 states, and got 15 tanks of gas!!! Not to mention spending two wonderful weeks together and seeing amazing scenery!! I think I would have to say my favorite things were Boston and Yellowstone and seeing friends along the way. Ryan’s favorite things were Niagara Falls and the St. Louis Cardinals game. We highly recommend a cross country road trip! We want to do another...through the southern states. We’ll see when we ever have the time. :) Thanks for following our blog!
If you do another, I want to go with!
ReplyDeleteGreat trip, great blog, great idea!
ReplyDeleteLOVED seeing your travels through your eyes. What's next? :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys~
Aunt B.